Friday, January 25, 2008

The last night. games and fun by all. thank you CVE staff for 3 wonderful weeks

thank you to all the CVE staff for all the love you guys have showed me through the last 3 weeks.
i want to thank Jo-el and Juan tan for butting up with my whining and snotting around and giving me my own room and bath. i think i really must of stunk alittle is the real reason though.
anyway thank you from the bottom of my heart and my God bless you all!
in all your needs. I'll be praying for you all everyday!
Adios brothers and sisters

later bash



the last night of fun and games are nothing like you have ever seen at home. they mean business done here! David said something,and the girls said NO WAY and let him have it with a pin to the cheek. lol

lily and i

Uriel and i Fedi and i
Eli jumping into the pics
Juan tan and limon cant believe they lost to a bunch of chicas

the pic I've been working on for 3 weeks Jacki and i
just 2 Great faces
Diego not happy I'm leaving
Blanca and i
Magda. priceless


Eli and me shes a peach!



its just before David said ? your cheating see the pin. it was all over right after that.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gracias por todo Bruce!!!

I'll miss you, but see you soon,

Lova,
glorieta