Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Remember your (GREAT TIMES)




Some things you can remember? The things we will remember, will most likely be some Hard times, but also there will be some Great times to. This first video makes me laugh, But the second one, as some of you know my emotions run close to the surface. We all will have some trials and steps in life that we will all go through, and those are the times we will lean on the Lord. <><
Both these songs take me back of times with dad and mom. I know dad would of like this first video with the guy playing the guitar. the second one takes me back when mom and dad were still around. GOOD TIMES!!!!! ;)








3 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Bruce, I can't believe how much you look like your dad! He's such a handsome guy...

Thanks for the reminder to remember the great times!!

Anonymous said...

Remembering the good times....We sure are blessed....Faith, family and friends...you are counted in our blessings

Anonymous said...

Bruce, Seeing the picture of your mom and dad caught me off guard. Those were good times, weren't they? We are blessed to have lots of good memories. Thanks, Cuz, for the trip down memory lane.
Terri